Welcome February! It’s a busy month. It’s a month that we observe Black history makers’ contributions to society, Presidents’ Day, and Women’s Heart Health Awareness month.
1. Dance in classroom to teacher selected music or dance with GoNoodle (subscription required).
2. Walk around the schoolyard.
3. Jump rope in the school’s gym.
4. Have students run in place beside their desk.
5. Have students learn how the heart works.
Latest Posts from Our Lead Ambassadors:
URGENT MESSAGE:As residents of the earth, we need to take on the role of stewards, keep watch over the bountiful creation provided us, and teach ...0