In celebration of Women's Herstory Month, students will tell about a woman who changed the world and how she inspires them.
How have women changed the world?
Students will use information from articles to create a final product on this Seesaw activity.
The activity requires students to:
- In celebration of Women's History Month, tell about a woman who changed the world and how she inspires you using evidence from the articles.
- 1. Tap the add button.
- 2. Tap thedrawing tool to draw a picture.
- 3. Tap thecaption tool to write how this woman changed the world.
- 4. Tap themicrophone and tell why she inspires you.
- 5. Tap the green check to add to your journal.