Joined Feb 29, 2016
- Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
- Organization: Knollwood Elementary
- Grade: K , 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th
- Environment: I work at Knollwood Elementary - a K-5 school in Rowan Salisbury Schools, in Salisbury, North Carolina. Our school is in a rural part of the county where our student body is 53% Hispanic. We are the largest elementary school in our district with 675 students. In February 2015, we transitioned to become a 1:1 school, along with our entire district. At our level, our students have iPads - our K-2 students keep their iPads at school and our 3-5 students take their iPads home. I strive to make the media center the hub of learning at our school...an exciting and engaging space for reading, learning, exploring, and WONDERing! read more...
Renee works as the Media Coordinator at Knollwood Elementary.
In my 10th year of education, I started as a Middle School Math and Social Studies teacher. After 5 years, I transitioned into a new role. Renee spent 3 years as a Middle School Media Coordinator before joining Knollwood 2 years ago. She is getting used to little people touching her each day, and loves the enthusiasm they bring to all learning opportunities. read more...
- Website/Blog: http://twitter.com/mrspageturner