Joined Mar 1, 2016
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Organization: McKinley-Brighton Elementary School
- Grade: K , 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th
- Environment: I am a Library/Media Specialist for roughly 630 students in Pre-k to 5 Title 1 building in the city of Syracuse. My students come from very diverse backgrounds and have many different needs. I work to develop lessons that connect to the curriculum, incorporate technology and wonder, and meet the social/emotional needs of my students. read more...
My experience includes:
B.S. in Adolescent Social Studies Education
M.S. in Literacy Education grades 5-12
M.S. Library Information Science: School Media
I was a substitute teacher for several years before my current position. I have seen many different educational settings, from very rural to urban and everything in between. read more...
- Website/Blog: mckinleybrightonlibraryresources.weebly.com