Joined Jan 18, 2017
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Organization: Cleveland Public Library
- Grade: K , 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th , 6th , 7th , 8th , 9th , 10th , 11th , 12th
- Environment: Public Library in close proximity to several schools, fire station, police station, hospital, zoo, and a national park. On a major bus route. read more...
- Biography: I have a background in zoology, park planning and design, landscape architecture and library science. I have morphed from working at a hospital, at a large metropolitan park district, a community development corporation, a metropolitan planning organization, to now, at an urban public library. read more...
- Website/Blog: www.linkedin.com/in/lmcshane www.cpl.org
Understand the origins of St. Patrick's Day traditions.
Program is targeted for grades 1-3 - but can be expanded to older grades -see:
1 Educators likes this lesson.
A lesson that can be adapted to all grade levels exploring pandas in the wild and fictionalized panda stories. Refer to Wonderopolis #1233 http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-are-pandas-rare
0 Educators likes this lesson.