Joined Jan 18, 2017
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Organization: Cleveland Public Library
- Grade: K , 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th , 6th , 7th , 8th , 9th , 10th , 11th , 12th
- Environment: Public Library in close proximity to several schools, fire station, police station, hospital, zoo, and a national park. On a major bus route. read more...
- Biography: I have a background in zoology, park planning and design, landscape architecture and library science. I have morphed from working at a hospital, at a large metropolitan park district, a community development corporation, a metropolitan planning organization, to now, at an urban public library. read more...
- Website/Blog: www.linkedin.com/in/lmcshane www.cpl.org
Selection Process: Students interested in being selected to participate will need to complete an online application. Applications will be evaluated in the order received. Up to 20 students will be selected for each camp based on their application (10 points), essay (60 points) and letter of recommendation (30 points). Student notifications will begin the week of May 1, 2017. Applicants have until April 21, 2017 to turn in application materials. TECH CORPS Contact: Please contact Alexis Crosby, Northeast Ohio Regional Director with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-315-8240 TECH CORPS.
Downloaded 9 times.