Joined Jan 18, 2017
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Organization: Cleveland Public Library
- Grade: K , 1st , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th , 6th , 7th , 8th , 9th , 10th , 11th , 12th
- Environment: Public Library in close proximity to several schools, fire station, police station, hospital, zoo, and a national park. On a major bus route. read more...
- Biography: I have a background in zoology, park planning and design, landscape architecture and library science. I have morphed from working at a hospital, at a large metropolitan park district, a community development corporation, a metropolitan planning organization, to now, at an urban public library. read more...
- Website/Blog: www.linkedin.com/in/lmcshane
The American Libraries collection includes material contributed from across the United States. Institutions range from the Library of Congress to many local public libraries. As a whole, this collection of material brings holdings that cover many facets of American life and scholarship into the public domain
Digital Public Library of America (https://dp.la) is a free national digital library that provides access to millions of materials from libraries, archives, and museums across the United States. With over 29 million items representing collections of more than 3,000 cultural heritage institutions, the possibilities for research are endless. How can you get started? We created an Education Guide to DPLA, which offers an overview of what we have to offer for educators and students.
A selection of interactive prompts pulled from Art21’s Educators’ Guides, the Learning Library offers both discussion questions and hands-on activities in relation to Art21 artists and film segments.
- 0 Comments