Joined Aug 28, 2017
- Location: Frankfort, Kentucky
- Organization: Hearn Elementary School
- Grade: 5th
- Environment: I teach 5th grade ELA in a departmentalized setting. read more...
- Biography: I don't want for children to simply live in this world. It is my hope that children feel they can change the world. I want them to look around and ask how they can make this world better, kinder, and safer for everyone. It is my hope this year that all the students grow not only academically, but socially, and culturally as well by teaching them to become problem-solvers. read more...
- Website/Blog: https://sites.google.com/franklin.kyschools.us/hearn5thgrade/mrs-hellard-writing
Sep 24, 2017
We just returned from our biggest field trip of the year. Our 5th grade overnight environmental 4H trip. This trip never seems to go as planned, I ...0