Joined Aug 28, 2017
- Location: Frankfort, Kentucky
- Organization: Hearn Elementary School
- Grade: 5th
- Environment: I teach 5th grade ELA in a departmentalized setting. read more...
- Biography: I don't want for children to simply live in this world. It is my hope that children feel they can change the world. I want them to look around and ask how they can make this world better, kinder, and safer for everyone. It is my hope this year that all the students grow not only academically, but socially, and culturally as well by teaching them to become problem-solvers. read more...
- Website/Blog: https://sites.google.com/franklin.kyschools.us/hearn5thgrade/mrs-hellard-writing
Google Doodles are special, temporary alterations of Google's logo their homepage that commemorate holidays, events, achievements, and people around the world. When Doodles were first created, they were neither animated nor hyperlinked—they were just simple images with text that described the subject or perhaps it expressed a holiday greeting. Doodles became more and more popular by 2010. In January 2010. What do you consider art? If you could a Doodle for Google, what would it look like? Read Wonderopolis Wonder #1887 to find out more about “What is Art!?”
- 0 Comments