Joined Mar 22, 2016
- Location: Weston, Massachusetts
- Organization: Country School
- Grade: K
- Environment: PreK-Grade 3 public elementary school read more...
Christie Wyman is a Kindergarten teacher and Grade Leader in Massachusetts, as well as a Lead Ambassador for Wonderopolis.org. When not nurturing her young writer/naturalists, she enjoys exploring vernal pools, marveling at the birds at her feeders, and hiking with her husband wherever mountains meet the sea. You can connect with Christie on Twitter @WymansWonders or on her blog, wonderingandwondering.wordpress.com, where she posts twice-weekly for both the Slice of Life and Poetry Friday communities.
- Website/Blog: https://sites.google.com/a/my.weston.org/wyman-s-wonder/ https://wonderingandwondering.wordpress.com/ https://www.instagram.com/wymance read more...
- become familiar with the birds that make their home in their yard or school grounds.
- demonstrate an understanding of the basic needs of animals and plants (e.g., the need for food, air and water).
- investigate the characteristics and needs of animals and plants.
- demonstrate awareness that animals and plants depend on their environment to meet their basic needs.
0 Educators likes this lesson.