Joined Mar 22, 2016
- Location: Weston, Massachusetts
- Organization: Country School
- Grade: K
- Environment: PreK-Grade 3 public elementary school read more...
Massachusetts Kindergarten teacher of 20ish years, Grade Leader, Chief Wonderer in Room 1, place-based educator, vernal pool and inquiry enthusiast, poetry dabbler.
- Website/Blog: https://sites.google.com/a/my.weston.org/wyman-s-wonder/ https://wonderingandwondering.wordpress.com/ https://www.instagram.com/wymance read more...
- become familiar with the birds that make their home in their yard or school grounds.
- demonstrate an understanding of the basic needs of animals and plants (e.g., the need for food, air and water).
- investigate the characteristics and needs of animals and plants.
- demonstrate awareness that animals and plants depend on their environment to meet their basic needs.
0 Educators likes this lesson.